2.0 NOTICE CONCERNING CHILDREN (COPPA).
PLEASE NOTE: We are an adult website, for use only by those 18 years of age or older. We do not direct any of our content at minors, and specifically children under 13 years of age, nor do we collect personally identifiable information (PII) from children. If we learn or have reason to suspect that a registered Site user is under age 18, we may take appropriate action, and if under age 13, we will promptly delete any personal information in that user’s account.
3.0 INFORMATION COLLECTION PRACTICES
- 3.1 TYPES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
- (a) TRAFFIC DATA COLLECTED. Our servers may automatically track and collect the following categories of information when you visit our Site: (1) IP addresses; (2) domain servers; (3) types of computers accessing the Site; and (4) types of web browsers used to access the Site (collectively “Traffic Data”). Traffic Data is anonymous information that does not personally identify you but is helpful for marketing purposes or for improving your experience on the Site.
- (b) COOKIES. From time to time, we may use the standard “cookies” feature of major browser applications that allows us to store a small piece of data on your computer about your visit to our Web site. We do not set any personally identifiable information in cookies, nor do we employ any non-voluntary data capture mechanisms on our website other than cookies. Cookies both help improve your experience on the Site, and help us learn which areas of our site are useful and which areas need improvement. You can choose whether to accept cookies by changing the settings on your browser. However, if you choose to disable this function, your experience at our Web site may be diminished and some features may not work as they were intended.
(c) THIRD-PARTY COOKIES. This site or its partners and affiliates may utilize advertising placement by third party vendors, including Google. It is important that you understand that:
- ii. Google’s use of advertising cookies enables it and its partners to serve ads to you based on your visit to our sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
- iii. You may opt out of the use of Google cookies by visiting the advertising opt-out page. Click here.
- (e) PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED. In order for you to access certain premium, services and to purchase products that we offer via the Site, we require you to provide us with certain information that personally identifies you (“Personal Information”). Personal Information includes the following categories of information: (1) Contact Data (such as your name, mailing address, and e-mail address); (2) Financial Data (such as your account or credit card number); and (3) Demographic Data (such as your zip code, age, and income). If you communicate with us by e-mail, post messages to any of our chat groups, bulletin boards, or forums, or otherwise complete online forms or surveys, any information provided in such communication may be collected as Personal Information.
- (f) PERSONAL INFORMATION VOLUNTARILY SUBMITTED: If you choose to provide personal information — for example by completing a “Contact Us” form, leaving a comment, sending email, or completing a survey — we may use that information to respond to your message and/or help us get you the information or services you requested. Submitting personal information (name, address, telephone number, email address, etc.) is voluntary and is not required to access information on our website.
- 3.2 USES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
- (a) COMPANY USE OF INFORMATION. We use Contact Data to send you information about our Company or our products or services, or promotional material from some of our partners, or to contact you when necessary. We use your Financial Data to verify your qualifications for certain products or services and to bill you for products and services. We use your Demographic Data to customize and tailor your experience on the Site, displaying content that we think you might be interested in and according to your preferences.
- (b) SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION. We will not share your personal information with any third parties without your consent, except as necessary to provide you with the services offered by us or to comply with the law.
- (c) USER CHOICE REGARDING COLLECTION, USE, AND DISTRIBUTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION. You may choose not to provide us with any Personal Information. In such an event, you can still access and use much of the Site; however you will not be able to access and use those portions of the Site that require your Personal Information. If you do not wish to receive information and promotional material from us or from some of our partners, you may select the appropriate “opt-out” option each time we ask you for Personal Information.
- (d) “DO NOT TRACK” NOTICES: To the extent our servers are equipped to do so, we will respond to “Do Not Track” notices promptly and appropriately by taking whatever reasonable action is requested of it, including removing all personally identifying information from a User’s database if requested by the User.
4.0 CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION.
- 4.1 USER ABILITY TO ACCESS, UPDATE, AND CORRECT PERSONAL INFORMATION. We maintain a procedure in order to help you confirm that your Personal Information remains correct and up-to-date. At any time, you may contact us at www.webfce.com/contact/ to access your personal profile. Through your personal profile you may: (a) review and update your Personal Information that we have already collected; (b) choose whether or not you wish us to send you information about our company, or promotional material from some of our partners; and/or (c) choose whether or not you wish for us to share your Personal Information with third parties.
- 4.2 LOST OR STOLEN INFORMATION. You must promptly notify us if your credit card, user name, or password is lost, stolen, or used without permission. In such an event, we will remove that credit card number, user name, or password from your account and update our records accordingly.
- 4.3 PUBLIC INFORMATION. The Site contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites. We also make chat rooms, forums, message boards, and news groups available to you. Please understand that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information. We have no control over its use and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your Personal Information.